In the last five-plus years, some of the following blogs and websites were vital sources in our research and they have provided critical information which aided us tremendously prior to purchasing our coach and starting this lifestyle. As complete novices in RV’ing, many of these sites and podcasts provided us some confidence when making decisions about what RV to buy, acquiring insurance, making coach improvements and repairs when to perform scheduled maintenance and many other decisions, far too many to list them all. We like to thank them for their efforts and hope our visitors find them as informative as we have.
- Changin Gears – Get the details here, costs, tips etc. A real resource.
- Road Less Traveled – Seasoned travelers offering timely info.
- Livin Lite – A Newer Blog, entertaining while being informative.
- Oh, the Places They Go! – A new acquaintance, full-timers we just met from York, Pa.
- Outside Our Bubble – Interesting site with many videos.
- RV Mobile Internet Resource Center – The site to visit if you want info on how to connect on the road, we’re members.
- Living the RV Dream – Encyclopedic site on RVing & a PODCAST!
- Where Did We Park the House – Motorhome full-timer’s Blog by our friend Doug
- Allstays – Our go-to source for finding campgrounds and anything related to traveling, we subscribe to the Pro/Paid version.
- Need help with an American Coach? Best source for helpful info – Yahoo Group and a Google Group
SHOPPING Links –
- Earny is a fantastic app/site that collect your price protection claims from your credit card. Works automatically – 1st month = $40+ refunded to me.
- Paribus – This web site/service will monitor your AMAZON PRIME deliveries and if they are late will submit a complaint which normally provides a one-month extension of your PRIME subscription. All automatically once you’ve signed up.
- Shop Amazon for RV items – like our Snappads –
Products from Amazon.com